Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Marce4

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Marce4

How are you today just give me a post when you get a chance. All is well with me I guess? just wanted to check in with you!!

the rock!!!
Hey there! We are definately always missing each other. I am doing really well thanks! Day 31 so I'm feeling like myself but still have cravings!!!!Just keep myself too busy to be able to think about it!  My schedule is full today! ( A good thing!) I have to go  pick up my car, pick up daughter at preschool, ballet classes, son has drs appt, play rehearsal for daughter, etc. (Won't bore you with anymore details.) Depression has definately improved!  I do fight with it more some days than others but over all I feel 100% better than a month ago!

Sounds like your pain is bad again! Rock, what exactly are you dealing with...I know you have tons of health issue and I can't remember exactly what they are?  Like you, I don't like to go back to old posts so I just want a remnder as to what you are dealing with. Are you going to need another surgery?  What are you doing for the pain?  Is exercise/yoga an option or do you already do something like that!  You are amazing because you always check in here...I feel like you are almost a father figure here!  I pray for you everyday!

Keep in touch with me...I always look for your posts!
Peace Rock,
Marcie