Matches
Today matches my longest "streak" of time without Oxycontin since being prescribed it in Nov of 2009. I've done 41 days, relapse for a week, 21 days, relapse for 3 months, and now this.

Here's hoping. You gotta have hope, eh?

If you're in the harder parts of the battle, hang in there. I didn't want to fight, but somehow I did, and it has made all the difference.
You keep fighting.  Take it one day at a time.  You are doing great so keep it going!!   sara
I'm with sara - I'm SO proud of you (I hope it's okay that I said that?)

Seriously David this is HUGE - feel proud because you should be.  And keep going - you won't believe how much better things will continue to get with more time. :)
Hey david,
Wow so awesome.no enemy can stand when HIS praise goes forth. The victory is yours when the battle is the LORDS. You and the LORD make a majority.
I am so proud of you. And so very happy for you. You keep up the good work. It is so great to get this post from you.
Hugs
Continued blessings
Debbie
Thanks guys! Today was a bit tough. Tired and was thinking about that "artificial energy."

Made it through :)

Love you all!
That's all you have to do David - is just make it through each day.  It gets easier with more time but we all still struggle sometimes - so I just tell myself that all I have to do is make it through TODAY.  And it works.  :) (happy for you still)
HEY David good to see you post even better your not using its mind over mater and divine help from above that will get you threw this im so happy for you I know you had some tuff choices but everything seamed to work out your in my prayers hows the new baby?? anyway I know your bizzy get back to me when you have a chance your friend Mark