Med free!!!
That is what I really want to be, so I got my lexapro change to wellbrutrin and that was not good for me I had a really bad day yesterday. Today I didn't take anything but my sub and that is how I'm going to keep it for a while I'm just so sick of been tired and drowgy all the time and the trileptal was making me feel that way also the lexapro so I stopped those two as of Friday.
I wanted to know what do you think about the amino acid? I need something to help me with my energy is so bad I just can't keep my eyes open all day so any and all subjestions please I'm open to vitamins but no PRESCRIPTION DRUGS no more after yesterday the day I had and also watching INTERVENTION the show WOW scared the c*** out of me.
Thank for listening always
Galdy
Hi Galdy,
I would try the amino acids. I don't know how long it takes for the Lexapro to leave your body. But in the meantime exercise, eat right and take regular vitamims. Hopefully someone can tell you so you can take some of the stuff that can't be used with anti depressants. Good luck it will get better!

Melissa
I agree w/ Melissa. Diet, exercise and regurlar sleep are huge factors. There is also something from a company called TRIVITA, they sell vitamins. There is a product that is sublingual B12 and folic acid. You put it under your tongue and let it dissolve. Most people have a hard time getting B vitamins into their system. This is one of the best out there.
You can do the Amino's (are you thinking 5-HTTP / SamE?) as long as you arent taking an SSRI (selective seretonin reuptake inhibitors) - the rest of the Amino's are good no matter what - neither lexapro nor wellbutrin are SSRI's..........
To Galdy;

Seriously. A Drug Free Life! Yes! Yes yes yes! Geez what ever it takes to get there I am right there with you. I currently have a nice sublingual B12 tab under my tingue and just threw the bottle in my purse. I'm getting overwhelmed being back at work and functioning like a 5 year old.

I agree with absolutley everything these people have said. Excellent diet. Perricone is great, so is SuperFoods Px. Vitamins and amino and The Thomas Detox.

I don't know that show Intervention; but I can imagine it was pretty terrifying. I never ever thought I would find myself in anything resembling cold turkey withdrawals, but here I am! They say that God never gives us more than we can handle. I hope that's actually true.

Heed the excellent advice, and take time to rest and rejuvinate the body. Exercise even if it is light stretching.

Love and healing,
Emly
You are doing a great thing by going Cold Turkey I'm doing the sub thing and is going good for me but I really wish I had gone CT really.

Good luck