Meloxicam
Has anyone heard of Meloxicam helping with w/d from opiates, such lortabs?  I went to the doctor for some issues that I had been having and decided to reach out to my doctor for help getting off these bad boys.  He perscribed Meloxicam to help with some the withdrawal symptons.  I have to say this stuff, which is just an anit inflammatory will helps with the symptons.  It eleminates the hot, flush feeling which is most annoying.  It really does help.  Just wondering if it's all in my head or has anyone actually heard of this?

Thanks.

Kas
Nope never heard of using mobic for wd However it might help with the aches and pains .
Yep, it's just like taking Ibuprofen. There is not any Narcotic in the medication. It's also used for inflamation.
If that is what it is used for then it's not working on me, I am trying to detox from methadone, so I can try other pain treatments, and I still have severe withdrawal symptoms. It is supposed to be used in treating pain,  according to my new doctor, I told her prior to taking this medication that I have problems taking NSAIDS because of a hiatal hernia and acid reflux, but apparently she doesn't believe me, because now I am getting sick on everything I eat, not to the point of vomiting yet, but I'm sure that will come soon enough along with severe pain, that I have on a constant basis, it has been to the point of suicidal ideas the last 2 years, if I didn't have a new grandson, I would have offed my self long ago due to this pain. Let me know how it works with your withdrawal symptoms
All that are trying to get off tabs and zanex that narcotic stuff, proud of you if u need to hear it suicude z  not the answer you hav already taken th e first step to reaching out if your in pain thats wat u want to feel u now that those bad boys r being burnt off ur body z doing wat u told it to do and it doesnt last forever for me the first 5 dats suuuuccckkkeeed after that I w *** mad drs didnt understand me at All so i figured im on my own the next 3 days I went out n the yard fresh air all though it kinda burned my skin so I went and got menopause pills im only 29 but same symptoms rite wow im good been 2 yrs lord blessed me
Im just saying keep going push yourself b the gladiator not the weakkest lenghth keep me posted on how it works or worked out for u
ARE YOU SAYING THAT 2 YRS LATER AND YOU ARE STILL WITHDRAWING FROM METHADONE ???? HIT ME BACK AT ***@****