Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Methadone Maintanence

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Methadone Maintanence

I began a Methadone Maintanence Program 9 days ago, with my 2nd dose coming today. During the interview stage with a counselor, I was told that caffeine would adversely affect the Methadone I was receiving. Is this true? And if so, is there some sort of chemical reaction or interference at the opiate receptors, or is she just generalizing about the effects of caffeine on patients in this type of program?

Thanx...

JG
The caffeine does alter the effect of the doan. You will find that it causes drowsiness ironically.
T/Y needhelpnow, I was never informed about caffine. I drive 75 miles each way and have been on done for about a month now and couldn't figure it out. I would leave the house feeling ok, get coffee and then almost fall asleep 20 miles before I got there, then it was all I could do to stay awake on the way home. This is at 5:30 am. I have never had a history of falling asleep at the wheel until the done and the coffee. Wish they would have told me and why!!!Thanks again needhelpnow. That's what I don't like about the clinics, seems there's so many things they DON'T tell you about, but they sure make it plain as day when you owe money!!!Thanks afriend..........
Yeah, they never tell you **** until the bill comes. How is the methadone coming along? Its a lot harder to kick than the dope I'll tell you that.
Don't know if you've had any experience with Methadone before so maybe this info is redundant.
Be aware that during the summer months, especially in the south where it gets hot, that a lot of outside activity that makes you sweat will cause a sort of "mini-detox" kind of effect.  By 'mini-detox', I mean that (at least for me) you feel like you were short dosed or due for another dose.
When I was on it, I tried playing 18 holes of golf several times.  Buy the 9th, I was feelin' kinda rough.
Anyway.. its not a big deal if you know about it.

Peace,
Methman
Methadone withdrawals suck period. No matter if you taper or CT it still feels like hell. If I can withdraw from this **** anyone can, ask MethMan, he knows. The brain fog and the mental rape **** is what got to me. Hang tuff and remember when you kick this life will be grand!
There are several people including myself that know where you are at so don't be shy, use us!
                   Bill
The more coffee I drink, the more I sweat.  But, that is about the only way it affects me.  If I reach for a drink with ice in it, it slows it right down.  I have heard of dosage increases during the hot summer months from a counselor in Florida.  To be honest, I have never heard of caffeine being a problem.  You should see all the coffee cups in the line first thing in the morning.  I am sure with some people, the caffeine would react with the methadone.  Some people just can't do or take certain things.
Actually, he is right now as I write this.
I drink Mountain Dew and alot of it and the caffine does not effect me at all. You are right about summertime. I took more methadone when I was playing and it was because I was sweating and felt like I was needing to take my next dose early.
For me caffine didn't effect the methadone abit. MrM you'd the man! Of course Elvis makes it all better, don't cha think?. LOL
Ain't Life Grand?
Well...
Well what?...........lol
To the Doctor & Everyone else who commented:

Thanx for your information, Doctor. I found it highly informative and I believe that I can continue my intake of Dr. Pepper without serious side effects. I don't drink any other caffeinated beverages so I might only slightly decrease my intake of the Dr. Pepper just to make sure. The worse part of physical withdrawal for me was the alternating chills/hot flashes/sweat breakouts. I can see how caffeine could contribute to that part of the physical aspect of withdrawal.

Now, to briefly answer a few of the other replies:

My pre-program experience with Methadone is very extensive. About 5 years ago I quit taking all other opiates/opiate synthetics except Methadone in an attempt to put some stability back into my life. At first I was pretty successful. However, as my tolerance increased, so did my intake. Luckily, (depending on your perspective) I have a friend who is the most prominent Pill Dealer in this 5 - county area of Eastern KY, so that my demand never did outpace his supply. It was the cost of the Methadone that finally directed me to a clinic which has only been open here for about a year. Many of you who read this sentence may find it hard to believe, but the last time I used an illicit dose of Methadone was on May 18 and I ingested 600 mg in a single dose. On top of the Methadone, I also ingested 14 mg of Alprazolam. The cost of the Methadone & Alprazolam was $778.00. Except for a slight swelling and redness of the eyes, it would not have been apparent that I had taken anything. Of course, I never suspected or conceived that 5 years ago that I would take that much Methadone at one time. Especially considering the fact that the first time I ever got my hands on some Methadone (about 11 years ago) I came as close to dying as I have ever come as a result of drug use. Here is a little background about how I got my first Methadone. I had a friend back then whose Mother worked as a nurse in a Terminal Cancer Facility in Pittsburgh. Whenever a patient of hers would die, instead of disposing of their medication she would smuggle it out of the place and stockpile it until my friend would travel from East KY to Pittsburgh, maybe 2-3 times a year, and pick it up and bring it back and sell it to me for perhaps 10% of its street value. For example, I could buy Dilaudid 4mg for $5/tab, MS Contin 30, 60, 100mg for $3, $5, $10/tab respectively. There were Percocets, Roxicets, Vicodins - in short, any opiate medication you could name. And not just tabs. He brought Ampules of Morphine, Talwin, Dilaudid, Valium; he brought the pre-loaded Morphine & Dilaudid syringes. Before my tolerance went through the ceiling, my refrigerator was as well-stocked as any Hospiptal Pharmacy. I didn't sell any of the stuff. I would give it away to my closest friends. Yeah, it was indeed the ultimate connection. Anyway, one of the times my friend brought me his load, there were 20 little white tablets among the rest of the stuff that I didn't recognize, nor was there a picture of them in my 1985 PDR. I finally ran out of everything except those 20 tabs. At last, while sitting around my apartment on a Sunday and jonesing a little, I decided to try them out. I took 4 of them. Although I didn't get very high or euphoric, they did relieve me very much so that I knew they were some sort of pain medication. The next morning before I left work, I took 8 of the tabs. By 10:00am I was feeling very strange. No euphoria, but a very strong sedation and slight head-ache. I had no idea what sort of opiate these tabs were, and at the same time, I wasn't convinced that they were the reason I was feeling so strange, yet not feeling any withdrawal symptoms. The next morning, I took the remaining 8 tabs. I sincerely thought I was going to die that day. My job at that time was as an inspector on a water-line construction project with sites many miles apart. I told the guy I was inspecting I was going to the other site. My head was hurting so bad that I could barely open my eyes, and the pain of it nauseated me terribly. I couldn't stand without severe disorientation. Instead of going to a hospital, I drove to a nearby little-used cemetery and laid down in my car for the next 8-10 hours. The severity of the overdose subsided during that time so that I was able to drive the 1 hour trip back home, although I was still very much sedated. When I got home I told my wife I feeling bad and went to bed. Well, I didn't experience any withdrawal symptoms for several days, and it was 10 days before I had a bowel movement. I knew that whatever I had taken was something I had never experienced before. I remembered that some of the Oxycodone tabs that had come from Pittsburgh had been in blister packs and had been made by Roxane Labs, and had the number 54 on the tab. The unidentified little white tabs also had a 54 on them over top of the number 142. On a hunch, I got the phone number for Roxane Labs out of my PDR and called and asked them to identify the tab. The lady on the phone said that it was a Methadone 10mg tablet. Just to be sure, I re-checked my PDR in the Generic Section under products made by Roxane Labs. Sure enough, although there was no picture, 10mg Methadone tabs were described as white, round, scored and inscribed with the numbers 54 & 142. Then I went to the product description section to read about Methadone's indications & usage etc. When I read the part which told about the drug's half-life and general lack of euphoria, extreme sedation, constipation and other side-effects, I finally understood what had happened to me. Although, it was many years before I saw Methadone again, I never lost the respect for it that I had developed. When I think about what 200mg over 3 days almost did to me back in 1992, and then think about how I was able to ingest 600mg in a single dose 10 days ago, well, it blows my mind thinking how much my body has changed over the last 11 years. I know I'm lucky to be sitting here typing this story, because I have heard how many people Methadone has killed due their lack of understanding of the drug's half-life and strength. I was so used to using opiates that had an extreme amount of euphoria that Methadone's lack of euphoria caused me to underestimate its strength. As far as withdrawing from Methadone, 2 weeks ago I was ingesting anywhere from 800mg to 1200mg/week. As I said earlier, the last illicit dose I took was 600mg 10 days ago. May 20 I began the interview process for joing the Clinic. I got my first dose, 45mg, on the 26th of May. I went cold turkey for 8 days from Methadone and I have to say that the the overall (physical, mental, psychological etc) withdrawal effects were nowhere near as bad as what I remember they were for Dilaudid. I once received over 100 Dilaudid 4mg tabs from my Pittsburgh connection and injected them all over a period of about 10 days and I had never been so sick in my life as when the Dilaudud was gone and I slipped into withdrawal. I've heard a lot of people say that withdrawing from Methadone is worse than any other opiate/opiate/synthetic, but personally I have to disagree. Anyway, 3 days into Methadone Maintanence, I am not getting anywhere near as much Methadone as I was used to, and it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. The psychological aspect has been much harder than the physical but I'm so grateful to be where I am now, knowing that I will get a litle something every day, and only spending $90/week as opposed to @$1,000/week. Well, I've gone on enough about this...I welcome any comments and I will be glad to answer any questions anyone out there may have.

Be safe,

JG
Yo Bro,
I have been on Methadone for 1 year and I NEED and want to be off of it. They had me at 100Mg a day for awhile and I now have it down to 20Mg a day. Can you help me with how I might go about tapering more and more than to none ??
Thanks 9years
I know of three people here that can help you. We all met here withdrawing from the **** so post on ask !
We all can share different stories with you but you are the one that will be hurting. MrM, Methman and me all have been thru this many times. Methadone doesn't have to hurt so bad if you take care of yourself first and during the mental fog.
Ask and ye shall receive! (Peazy, that's ones for you)!
BTW stay clear of that chic?lol
                  Bill
Michael,
If you get a chance, please look down low in the threads for "NoTriplicates".  In particular, the "oxycotin detox and methadone maitnance" thread.

I thought maybe you could help him with some of the questions he has.

Thanks,
Methman
Hey!
If you've tapered yourself from 100mgs down to 20, then that is a hell of a good job!  
Everyone's experience is different when coming off their DOC.  I was on a max of 65mgs daily for 16 years.  The only time I had any real problems with feeling rough was when I went under 5mgs.  BUT....  during my taper, I was inpatient and under a doctor's care.  They slapped an Ativan patch on my arm, Clonidine for the blood pressure spikes and I was in pretty good shape all the way down to 10mgs.  At 5mgs, I could feel the detox but it wasn't really that big a deal. 24 hours after my last dose was when I hit bottom.  I think the taper was too fast from 10mgs down to zero, which took only 10 days.
If you are not having any chronic pain problems (which will change everything), I'd suggest going down 1mg every month once you get to around 12mgs.  It'll take you a year to do it, but you should feel a lot less effects.
Also, if you are at 20mgs now from 100mgs, I'd suggest starting to use a multi-vitamin suppliment to help your body begin to rebuild itself.
Finally, check out the "Thomas Recipe".  Numerous people here have it and would be happy to share it with you.  It'll help you keep your energy level up along with several of the other effects of withdrawing off methadone.
Expect to be tired, weak, legs & arms tensing up while you're TRYING to go to sleep, sleeplessness, diahrea and what is fondly referred to as "brain fog".  That's where your mind won't work very well or simply won't work at all.  Also (and this is a big one), keep a good eye on your blood pressure.  Mine skyrocketed during detox.  But if you're under a doctor's care, he/she can easily take care of that issue along with many of the others.
Take it slow.  The most important thing I can tell you is to "Believe in yourself."  If you want off the stuff, you can do it.  And when you need help, ASK.  There are a lot of people here that would love to help you as well as many professionals that will too.  The problem is.. you've found us.  Finding a professional that cares without judging is another story.  They're out there.. you just gotta look.
Good luck!
Peace,
Methman
AMEN TO THAT!
yo guys , i thought brain fog was a condition you get ,when your an addict and you reach 40

peace hippy
40 was 5 years ago for me bro, I don't remember that far back!
Cannabis abuse I guess! LOL
Now brain fog I know all too well. Ask Peaz, she'll tell ya I ain't quite right(that's quat rite in hillybilly)!
I find myself actually having fun helping people instead of fighting with people here. What a concept hey? I don't see butterflygirl anywhere do you? LOL Peace, BillthebassidiotfromBama!
Hi...I am a 41year old opiate addict for over 10 years, a heavy abuser of pain medications...my doc is oxycontin but 1 yr ago I joined a methadone clinic. I now take 30-60 mg daily. I have passed enough urine drug screens to get a weeks worth of methadone at a time and am working on weaning down to at least 30 mg daily although I goofed up the past two weeks and used morphine..I am so mad at myself...all these years of smoking and snorting, never once did I shoot up until being clean for 11 months with methadone maintenence, I really goofed up and shot up morphine for 4 days. It was the best high ever but I am having the WORST withdrawels EVER!...Do any of you guys have any suggestiuons to help curb this until it passes besides upping my dose of methadone? I am really glad I found this website and I hope I can help someone else as time goes along...modoggirl
Yo you 'Bama  Bum......Y'all quit telling new posters to watch out for me because I'm running low on victims and I need some new "prey".....LOL
    So....What's up w/ this "ask and ye shall receive" ****? Let's go there for a minute.......:-)  Peazy
How do I really feel?......I feel like a piece of ****....i really have done well until this past month...my husband who was in a car wreck and is totally disabled is on a variety of narcotics...oxy, fentanyl and Kadian. We shot up the Kadian together and now he is going thru this hell with me because unbeknownst to me, when i shot him up, he immediately developed a tolerance and experienced withdrawel just as I am. I am taking care of him...I was a nurse for almost 15 years and lost my license because of suspected narcotic use....we sell what he doesnt use and live comfortably ...this causes me to feel guilt beyond what i can describe and also fear of getting caught...i hate myself right now esp for putting him thru this..i took 40 mg methadone this am but am now staring at a Kadian sittign beside me
The Thomas recipe will help alot. We all have been where you are now, Welcome! We all come back to help people survive this hell you are putting yourself thru! Go ahead tell us how you really feel!    Bmac
whats Kadian?
I get the brain fog sober, I think it is from my allergies. And believe it or not  taking pain meds actually helps. I can think clear as day and I actually feel better physically when on them..
Hmmm, perhaps I should check out the Methadone maintenance, where you get a regulated steady daily dose that you can even raise when you start getting a tolerance to it.
Everyone says you don't get high from methadone, well i don't really get high from the pain pills anymore, but I do feel like I am at the top of my game so to speak when I am on them. Is that how methadone is? Do you take it for a feeling, or do you take it solely to aviod the withdrawal feeling?

Thanks for any feedback.
Thomas
I could go on for days about surgeons! I leave out the rest of the doctors because I don't wanna offend our doc'd here but I know so many from my wife being in the OR for years that I am scared to death to let one of them touch me ever again, of course God forbid an accident.
One thing you know about me is I have been through alot with several so called Medical doctors that It makes me sick. I always use to rag them when I would pass them in the hall with hey doc got your triplicate on ya? I loved it. I even called one an ******* as they were putting me under for surgery. I guess I am lucky to have made it through that operation, one of 10,000 I have had! Well old Bmac will let us cut on him and play with his spine, Just offer him some morphine! LOL
Well MethBro, Keep it comin'! Bill
And, to answer your qustion, AGAIN, people on methadone maintenance take it to avoid withdrawal.  Even if you get enough methadone to get high from it, it isn't very euphoric.  I am sure with how paranoid the govt. is, they would allow people to go to the clinic to get high.  Look at how regulated buprenorphine is.  They wouldn't even allow people to be maintained on it for opiate dependence without putting naloxone in it.  Yet, they would allow people to go to the clinic to get high.  Come on now.  When people start treatment, they will most likely feel it.  Over time, just like with any other opioid, people get tolerant to those effects....not tolerant to the point where they need an increase.  Do you honestly think these clinics just give out unlimited increases?  These people have their eyes wide open there.  Many complain because their clinic will not let them go up in their dose and many are undermedicated as a result.
Oh yeah, Kadian is time released morphine.  It can be taken as little as once a day.
people take metaone for mainly 2 reasons

1-reason is ,for pain , people in chronic pain
find releif with it ,,when it comes to people with chronic pain
it is totaly different situation , then drug addicts
who  have lived lives of useing drugs for the sole purpus of getting high.

# 2 , drug addicts who can not stop useing drugs like oxy, percs  ,vikes  etc , use methadone to get there lives back
,
i know a lot of people who were strung out on herion or oxy's
and are now on strict metadone program, it cost them 100 dallars a week. but they  are now able to wrk and don't have to worry about finding there next fix ,

there seems to be a lot of confusion , with addicts who
are not informed  about  chronic pain patients.

this fourm is for both type of people.
it has been my experence that some drug addicts just getting clean  or have been clean for a while need to have  more
understanding and respect for those in chronic pain.
some addict who get clean sometimes get on a holy then thou
soap box and start preaching topeople in chronic pain.
i have found that most people with chronic pain are well informed
my own feeling are that they have a very difficult road ,
and the last thuing they need is some body trelling them they
need to get clean, and sadly i have seen this happen on
more then a few occasions here at this fourm.
i have close freinds in chronic pain and thier lives are
very tough,  i have had my own experence with severe pain ,
and i felt like i was trapped under water or in a tight box,
it was a bad experence. i am so glad that my pain got better.
i still suffer from pain but not nearly as bad as it has been.
mrmichael,
My former feelings about methadone were 1) before I was using opiates, and 2) are independent of the questions I asked. That was a sincere, serious, honest post. Sorry you took offense to it.
As far as increasing your dose, in my experience with being with someone in MMT, the clinics adjust your dose level based on how you report you are feeling. So if you said you were not feeling much from it, or it was wearing off throught the day (as some people here even reported) they would adjust your dose accordingly. Again, based on the persons feedback. My g/f had her dose increased after a year on the same dose, she told them it was wearing off in the second half of the day.
As far as people not getting their doses increased, I know clinic policies vary. My only definitive knowledge on that is I have read individual accounts that some have a dose cap (80mg, 100mgs, 120mgs). And some have a certain increment amount for increases/decreases (ie: one person reported they only raise and lower in 5 mg increments. At my g/fs clinic, they would adjust in lower increments.

I know a little about it, I definitely don't claim to be an expert, and I certainly didn't wish to start an argument (if I did, I wouldn't be sublte about it).
My question above was serious. Thanks for your reply, I hope for more feedback.

Regards,
Thomas
My main reason for asking was because in life, before the pain pills, I mainly felt crappy (physically and mentally), like 5 days out of 7. It was often the reason I would drink, honestly, I would say "well I feel like **** anyway". I've been to allergists, earnosethroat doctor, all to zero help, and still suffer with feeling crappy. The pain pills help, not that they cure it but I feel so good and those probs become forgotten. I like feeling good,  I guess this is possibly why people get addicted in the first place. Possibly?
Anyway, I know they have a dark side - the tollerance and addiction, and I know I can't do this forever, that's why I was asking that q about methadone. Mr. M, you could just say, no, it's not like that, perhaps explain it a little.
Seriously, I did not mean to offend. It was a serious Q.

Again, thanks feedback.

Regards,
Thomas
People have their doses increased if it is not holding them....not if they are not "feeling" it.  I don't know of a counselor who would allow someone to continue to "feel" it.  That is kind of defeating the purpose in a way.  Actually, the one doctor at my clinic (we have two) is very tough on raising doses for that very reason.  It was just discussed about people having their doses increased in the summer.  That is because they sweat it out and it is not holding them anymore.  That means they are feeling withdrawal symptoms before they are due for their next dose.  It has nothing to do with "feeling" it.  I did describe to you why methadone is taken in that last debate we had and I did say it is not taken for a "feeling".  I was answering the question about whether the person "feels" it or takes it to ward off withdrawal.  Out of the two, it is to ward off withdrawal and to stop cravings in the non pain patient.  Of course, there are other reasons of which Hippy so kindly pointed out.  I could have posted otherwise, but your past writings made it kind of hard to not see sarcasm in your post and, I have commented on whether it is felt or not to you in the past.....within the past month.  And, due to that, I felt sarcasm as well.  If you are indeed serious, then I will take your word for it.  But, let's face it, you considering going on methadone to me is like Frosty the Snowman asking for an electric blanket.  I must say, I am surprised.  As far as how I feel on the methadone.....I honestly feel more like I used to before I used to take opioids.  I have never been an overly depressed person, so I can't say how it is for anti-depressant reasons from experience.  I do know others say it works well for it.  And, methadone works very well for pain for me.  I know I will be on it for life, unless some miracle happens and I get healed.  So, detox and withdrawal is not even an issue with me.  I do know methadone is excellent for pain control due to the one fact it is very stable.  That means tolerance does not go up near as fast as with other opioids.  Most go long periods without a dosage increase.....after they are stabilized.
And, if you are serious, I will help you with whatever you might need.
I agree.  It has happened quite often.  Hellbent, before he was finally banned, used to do it often.  He made a comment about me, saying why don't I ever try to get clean.  I was for over a year until my back went out for good in '97.  But now?  Sorry, but I gave up masochism a long time ago.
No, yea, it was serious and i didn't mean to sound sarcastic. Just that the other day I was thinking of the 'feeling so good physically and mentally' part of being on the pain meds, and I seriously did feel crappy a lot of the time (before I ever tried them, so I'm not referring to the withdrawals). But again I know their dark side. Then I read this long thread and I was just wondering if perhaps methadone is a way to have the feeling good part w/out the dark side. But in your explanation it isn't exactly. Who knows, one day I may end up finding out for myself, I am not sure where this will end up.

got to run, regards,
Thomas
You said 'that' word MrM! Please in the future don't use that name, please. It makes me cringe! LOL
Kinda like that machete idiot! Wildidiotperson
           Bmac
Mr michael,

>>> He made a comment about me, saying why don't I ever try to get clean

Not sure who you are talking about, but if you are saying that about me, i will go on record saying I *never* said that to you.
mr. m,
Strike my last post, I read yours wrong.
- T
That name does have that effect.  That was so sweet when they finally gave him the ax.  Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
I stayed clean for 51 days! Pure hell! I will never do that to myself again! Believe me!
I hate butchers, sorry I meant surgeons! LOL
How DARE you lump all us surgeons in one group like that!
Come to my office on Monday.  I'll be removing your typing hand and frontal lobe.
Oh... you DO have insurance, don't you?  Heaven forbid I should have to work pro bono.  Well.. that and after hours.  I do have a golf game to attend.

Who told you people raise their dose when they get tolerant to it?  The way you put it, people raise their dose when they don't "feel" it anymore, which is total bullshit.  I don't know why you continue on with this.  You have made it obvious how you feel.  I know I have already answered your questions in the past.  The only "feeling" that methadone has anything to do with as far as I am concerned is the one that methadone takes away about an hour after I take it.  The feeling of pain....or at least most of it.  Sorry, but I can't help but sense the sarcasm in your post due to your past writings.  You have never been on it, but know all about it.  Hmmmm
Since I am new to this place please tell me who is Hellbent and why was he banned from here? I want to thank bmac for answering my very first posting yesterday
Naw... that story is not that funny.  For entertainment, you need to ask why "Chatahook" isn't here.  Now THAT is entertainment! That story has ALL the ingredients of a damn good Teen slasher movie; Storms, machetes and even native american indian stuff!  Plus, if you ask "just right", you'll even get a poem outta the deal.  First class entertainment.
Hey no big deal, it's what we do around here.
Hellbent was a guy that always started trouble and could never get past it! We all have had fights and arguements here and sometimes things get ugly but we are all addicts so the management 'Cindy and Phil' put up with our **** because we help people and we were there just a few short months ago.
You can find friends for life here. You need to post alot and get it all out!   Bill
Last I heard Chatahan & Hellbent got married and are living torried lives full of machetes and telling each other "stories" of the good ole' days.

Anyway, they both got banned for being way out of hand, and not having any control over themselves and their postings. (as far as I could see it).
That and hellbents truthmeter I think was broke.

Bmac is right. For those of us who have been here a while, we have recognized the fact you can meet people here that just may be there for you or vs. for a long time.

Chezz
Chad,

I laughed my ass off when you mentioned the marriage of those 2 characters. Yeah, they got a little out of line, and I think that banned is what they got. Nice to see you here Chad.... Also, nice to see all of you "Veterans" from another board checking back in here!

Jess
Remember this:  Nihonga ga baka quishing. Michael shakuhatchi..........?  I just find it interesting you writing about Chatahan.
Nice to hear from you Jess. Hope all is going well. I haven't been on the :other side of the fence: for a couple months now, and check in here and when I feel the need.
Sounds like everyone else is doing some sort of the same.
Glad to hear from ya,
Chezz
So I started methadone treatment about 2 weeks ago I started off 21 day detox and now i am finally on maintenance i will post my story later but what im wondering when i started 1st day of detox on 30 mg it seemed to really help then they started tapering it was getting really bad finally got on maintenance and they started me again on 30 mg but it doesnt seem to be helping as much is it going to get better after 7 days or do you think i need a bit higher does. For info I was taking about 15 10/325s a day before detox. Would really appreciate help. thank you!
I GOT 10 METH PILLS I WANT TO QUIT USING HEROIN HOW I CAN I DO THIS I HEARD THAT U TAKE 3 3 2 1 1 FOR 5 DAY AND IT WORKS I WISH IT WORKS
where are you from? I am new to the site and could use better care. just curious how far i would have to travel. i am in  southern missouri.