Methadone detox at 14 days
Hello . The restless leg is almost gone,but the liquid poop is still strong.It happened at work last Friday and I live 40 miles from work.Cleaned up and worked all day. WEAKNESS hangs on,unbelievable.
  To any of you on methadone,please get down as low as possible,before you stop.My highest dose was 30mg,low by most standards. It is still a monster,
Had to vent.                                                                                                karl
:( sorry to hear you"re still feeling a lil ******....How long of a taper did you do? I know you didnt ever go over 30mg, but did you drop pretty fast? And are you taking any supplements to help your body get back in order??
Im at 13 days and the weakness is the worst. I smoked some pot today and I regret it horribly. It was a releif to leave my mind for a while but it seems that withdraws are worse now.
Yea, thats why I kinda counted pot out the 1st time I heard it MAY help, because I have heard nothing but the opposite. It seems to elevate the symptoms. I am now on 6 mg, and I am going as slow as possible, giving my body time to get used to each small dose before I drop each mg & shock it again. I feel fine so far, and I think its because I am going slow and taking supplements from the Amino Acid Protocol & The Thomas Recipe. How long did you taper from 30 to your jump?
Hey Karl hang in there dude your almost threw the physical part it should start letting go of you pritty soon...the rest of it your just going to have to grind it out its going to be a wile
the next 2 weeks your still going to feel a bit sick but it will start to get better slowly after that
between 30 and 60 days you make progress but if your withdrawal is anything like mine your not going to be happy at how fast its going I just sorta hung there in limbo the energy thing started to break loose around 90 days as did most of my symptoms...I hope it goes faster for you but methadone is typically a long hard withdrawal ...try not to get discourage Karl you will eventually get better just be prepared for it to take a wile...im here any time you just get feed up with it and need to talk...message me any time....good luck and God bless....Gnarly  
Karl,
Great job, man. I am running this race right behind you.....technically it is Day 8 for me and I am definitely feeling the effects.  I agree with you that this thing is a monster. I can never imagine doing this again....much less actually do it again.  I took myself to the Y yesterday and sat in the steamroom for about 10 minutes and that was an incredible help.

I appreciate Gnarly's comments on the long hard grind because that is what it is, I was so depressed at one point yesterday thinking why does this have to be so difficult, but then I just dove into a rental movie and rode it out.
Hi..Also find that I can cry when I read of others like you.It plays with your emotions and,  in my case my temper.  Hope we all come out o.k.   your friend karl

Karl,

We have a lot in common, mostly the temper thing, but this journey has broken me down emotionally and I find myslef shedding tears at least every other day.  Today is my son's 5th birthday and we are having a party and I cried last night because I knew that I would not be %100 for him and his buddies, but I am going to make the best effort.

I have to believe in the end, I will be a better person, father, and man in general.