Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
MikeintheSouth

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

MikeintheSouth

Mike I'm wondering how you are doin. Hey man if you read this let me know how you are. I've been in your shoes Mike and it's not the end of the world but a bump in the road. You still want to be clean and free from pills but this stuff is tough to quit. Please let us know how you are and if we can help. For your sake and your kids.
I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you as well!! Please check in and let us know how things are going!!
Brother Mike, I miss you. Come on back What happened to you is just part of recovery. I got no one to harass without you around. Come on back to us, Mike. And to the World.
Mike...c'mon..don't stay away..You know i love ya no matter...but please..you have many friends here.
Love ya, Mike......please come back.

Luv,
Nauty............
I just want to say..(with Mikes permission) he isn't on pills and he has hit more like the Grand Canyon..I will be happy to pm a few of you and tell you whats happening..I have read all the posts to him..He is in NO position or frame of mind to get on the computer..that is what he wants me to tell you all..his doc was iv..morphine etc..ad yes unfortunately heroin..he also said thanks to everyone..

Mike, sending you tons of hugs and lots of love!!
yes mike you have been so powerful to many let us help you, no one see bads things here we just want to help someone  in pain. we all have set back gosh know i have had many but you have to see it as a bump an keep on trucking. you are in my prayers everytime i pray and hope you come back
beck