Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Mom injects coke

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Mom injects coke

I just finished signing up and writing my first journal entry,....but now it seems this site is geared more towards opiates? I suppose thats what I get for staying up most of the night shooting coke, then logging on here instead of getting some sleep- *sigh* Is there support here for my type of addiction?
There is help for all addicts here..I was on coke for 5 years and have 7 years clean for that...I think you may need to go to an inpatient program...there are free ones if you research I am sure you can find one...good luck and keep posting!!!
there is support for all addictions here we have people addicted to everything .Welcome to the forum .Are you thinking about getting clean ?
Hello
Welcome I was in the same mess as you are in 303 days ago NA meetings AA and getting serious about my recovery and this site helps me to find freedom of addiction and not wanting that living hell back in my life thank you for being here keep coming back it works (hocky but true ) There is allot of great people here to be your friend.
Peace / Love

No Mom, you're mistaken. This site is for  questions about any drug of choice. I am a recovering addict and a former I.V. drug user. I had a period in my life where I was injecting a 'lot' of coke. It was daily for several months. My memories of that time are very dark. I.V. use of cocaine proves the existence of the Devil. When I stopped, I had dreams of 'shooting up' for months. I can honestly tell you after, I was clean for awhile, I never wanted to do that crap again. I didn't get into recovery until years later, but never used cocaine again. Be assured Mom, that if you don't get help for this problem, it will rob you of everything. Children, home, health and home. It will all be lost.
I just read your journal also. I could relate to so much you said even though I did not shoot coke, I was a massive coke head that seeked that sick high that you talked about, it gave me chills. Please come back on and keep talking. You don't have to live like this no more. We are here for you. Be safe please and good luck.
I tried to comment on your journal but it wont' let me? This forum is for addiction in general although  most are taking pills, but we are all in the the same boat and can relate. If you want to talk, send me a message ok. I want to help and hope you put an end to this madness, it's not a life, your too good for this:) Cocaine almost killed me too, I got lucky. Hope to hear from you.