My Angels
I am a little down today.  Remember I told you about my fall at the skating party with my fiancee a month ago?  Well it hurt my chest bone and the pain has been over whelming, and has spread across my chest.  My finacee called his doc and is making me an appointment to go in and be checked out and xrayed ( I kept procrastinating saying it would be ok and wouldn't go I was afraid of what I might find out).  My Mom passed away of lung cancer, and I have had a cold and cough, this really scrares the **** out of me!  And I think I am happier than I have been since I lost my hubby and daughter back to back 2 and a half years ago and took pills till I couldnt feel the pain it caused, and now I think maybe I have been way too happy these past few weeks and it was just a reprieve from God, but reality is going to set back in.  Maybe I'm worrying over nothing, it was just hard to believe how good I felt and how happy I was could it last, and maybe it was too good to be true.  I need some love this morning my Angels.  Thanks for listening.
swtbreezie
Awwww Breezie, don't think that honey. You deserve to be happy!! You are such a kind caring person. You are always here for others, and God is not "punishing" you or anything like that. I am sorry you are feeling down in the dumps and I hope that you appointment goes well. I am sorry that you have been in pain. Keep your chin up and hang in there. You are loved and deserve to be happy. You do not forget that!!!!
Big hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............LOL

Confused
you can never be too happy and you deserve to be. the fact you could pull yourself out of all that after losing your family is something that took a lot of strength and for the most part you sound so much better than when you first came here. sorry, your in pain right now and make sure you get those x-rays. chest and rib injuries take the longest to heal and are very uncomfortable too. i think you should hang up the skates, haha. take care breezie, and you will cheer up soon. keep posting. did you take pictures of the grass angels, lmao.
It's only natural to worry. About the cold and cough that has been going around. Your a lucky woman to have found a man that is so great. They are tough to find these days. Just relax and trust that all will be well.

Dove
Thanks so much my angels, I am sitting here crying like a ninny.  I love you all and THANKS GIZ, my skates got hung up after the fall lol I'm not 20 anymore lmao and also thanks for the info in ribs and muscles I feel better and to you too Dove, thanks for reminding me this is going around.  Luv you all
swtbreezie
Don't worry yet, you haven't even gone to the doctor.  What to hear what he or she has to say, then panic (if need be).  We are all here for you like you are here for us.  Take a deep breath and relax.  
awww i am sorry you are down.  but at least you have a hunny to look out for you.  dont get too excited wait and see what the dr has to say. and either way you know we are here.  take care of you and stay off the skates lol
cathy