My Clean Time!!!!
Hey everyone!! Soo im sitting here and i looked at my tracker and noticed i have 220 DAYS CLEAN!!!! I am soo happy and so PROUD of myself bc i never EVER thought id make it a week let alone this far!! I want to give everyone tht is just starting out some hope YOU CAN DO IT!! just put ur mind to it and everything will work out and get better! I want to thank EVERYONE for helping me along the way you are ALL AMAZING!!! <3
You Go Girl!!!   You deserve all the blessings that come with all your hard work.  Thanks for all your support on here to everyone else too.  
YOU are amazing . . . that is awesome and very inspiring . . . 220 days, WOW; congratulations!

that is fantastic!!  220 days is so great!  a great inspiration to us all!  :)
That's so fantastic!! You are always so helpful to everyone...I'm glad you are taking your experience and using it to better others. Keep on being a wonderful inspiration!!
Amazing! Congratulations!!!!
Good  post  , 220 days is something great , a new better life for you .
Hope lots of people here see your post and see that fighting hard for a few days can be done  . We can do this , Just have to want it real bad .
Very happy for you .. Ron
GREAT JOB!!! I bet you feel soooo good...
Norco & I have one any day now 6m times just ticks away...

God Bless u keep it up and I will too!.......vickie
Awesome job!!!!!!  Congrats!!  Can't wait to say that!!!  You should be very proud!!!
thank you soo much everyone!! im soo happpy and proud i made it this far. im also happy i can help others, i honestly think thts whats keeps me going some days. i just want everyone to kno it is possible to get where im at if u believe in your self and everyone of you are so worth it!!! even if you have 1 hour or 1 year , every minute you are clean is something to be proud of!!! congrats to everyone and remember keep ur head held high and tell urself it can only get BETTER!!! love maria!!!
220 days ! Wow that is great ! I know you're feeling on top of the world and you should . Heres to another 220 ! Congratulations . Jimmy