NA
Anyone have any suggestions on when I should start to look up where and when Na is in my area and actually try to go to a meeting. I sure don't feel like I can right now but will take suggestions into consideration as I know it will be a must for me to stay clean. I know before I felt better at day 14 and I did not go and here I am wding again. Thanks guys and gals.
The best time is whenever you feel comfortable in going. I started 90 meetings in 90 days while still in wds but everyones situation is differant. Just remember that na makes very specific suggestions on what they feel it takes to stay clean,,daily meetings for 90 days,a sponser,phone calls and working the steps. Doing part of this will keep you clean for awhile but  their suggestion is that you do all to continue to stay clean by changing your life. Narcotics are what brings people to na,,changing their life is why they stay.gl
Mike:

You probably ought to look up where & when the closest meetings are to you. They may only meet once a week or so, and going as soon as you feel up to it is a good idea. I plan on going to one for the first time tomorrow evening. I'm fifty miles from the nearest one that I've found. Hopefully you are not quite so rural.
Google NA meetings and you STATE and the schedule will come up in PDF form.  I went on Friday while I was using.  I went today, and I used last night.  I plan on continuing to go to meetings and discontinuing the narcotic use as soon as my doctor is back in town to prescribe me Sub.    I say start going the sooner the better.  My experience has been the people have been so warm and welcoming and certainly not judgmental that it's a win-win to go......good luck.