Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Narco withdrawl(withdrawal)

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Narco withdrawl(withdrawal)

Please help. I have been taking Narco for 3 years 5-7 a day for 3 years and Vyvanse for almost a year. I have only take 2 narco in he last 4 days and no Vyvance . Can I just stop cold turkey. My husband is keeping me physically active. I'm irritable, hot and cold. I need direction.
Yes you can just stop cold turkey.  Lots of people do from narco, opiates...I dont know what Vyvance is??  You will go through some withdrawals, being irritable, hot, cold, shakes, leg cramps, body aches, that is all part of the cold turkey withdrawal from opiates.  I would suggest you read the Thomas recipe here in the medical pages, along with the amino acid protocol.  Lots of good stuff in there.  Also, take hot baths with epsom salt, it helps to rid your body of the toxins.  Withdrawals are no fun, and usually last 5-7 days for most people.  The mental part takes a bit longer, but if you are ready to get off these opiates, you will find all kinds of information on this forum.  So welcome!  And keep posting, we would be glad to help however we can :)
Thank you so very much. Your words mean so much to me. I have tried so many other times to stop but it was so easy to keep taking them when all I had to do was call my doctor and all the pills I wanted were available. I will look up the Thomas recipe. The restless legs at night are tough. Thank you so very much.