Narcos
im been takin 15 narcos 10mg a day i tryed to stop c/t but i had w/d but it made me feel better if i only take 1 and some 800 and i feel great i took 6 pills in a week thank 2 every one that cared for me i care for all you hope every 1 can feel like they did be for pills
Congratulations on your ability to wean yourself. Not eveyone can do that. Do you have a quit date planned as well as a plan to deal with the issues you will have when your done. You can wean and help ease the wds but try to have a plan for after. You will need to have support. You can post here and get it but if you can go to NA or counceling it is a great support. Staying clean is the hard part. It shouldn't be but there is no logic to addiction.Feel free to contact me anytime you need support. GBU, Corey
I think you mean Norco.  I once took 40 Norcos in 14 hours.  Not too hard coming off hydrocodones to me.  Methadone I thought was worse.  And Tramadol is what I take now and I think it is much worse than hydrocodone also.  Tramadol has nasty withdrawals.  Stay strong and you can kick those hydrocodone/vicodin/lortab/lorcet/norcos.  They are all the same drug.  And it's not that bad.  Stay strong.  I hope we can all get a nice clean and free life again.  And stay that way!