Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Nautyone in here sweetie!!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Nautyone in here sweetie!!

Hey there!!!

I was disgnosed with Ewings Sarcoma. Its in my femur! They are getting ready to do surgery to fix it but right now they cant because of the infection. Blah just to much! How are you doing???

Becca
I'm doing pretty good.  Today is better than yesterday..(knock on wood)  I have heard of your condition, but don't know anything about it.  I hope the infection heals soon so they can get in there and fix you up asap.  I wish you all the best.  

God Bless,
Nauty.................