Niacin
I was thinking today of if taking niacin would make the opiate come out of your system faster... i've heard of people taking higher doses to get drugs out of their system to pass a UA.. has anyone tried this?? or do you think it will work??
I posted this a while back and nobody responded,, any new thoughts?? I took a dose of them last night and today i feel better than i ever have at this point in w\d
niacin is a vitamin b complex,and it helps boost your cholesterol(hdl)i dont know if it will help with your situation.are you trying to pass a drug test or are you trying to lessen the withdrawals.i'm confused
trying to lessen w\d. i've heard people take it and they sweat out toxins in their bodies, and the next day drug tests come back clean,, so i figured it would take pills out of mine.. it does seem to be working,. i am 36 hours into it and feel pretty good... my skin is a little jumpy at times but it is bearable unlike the other times i've tried to w\d, i have phyically done more today than most days and am in better spirits, i've read, played, physically took care of elderly people bathing and all,, and helped make and serve dinner, then i layed on the ground which i haven't done in years and talked to my husband while he cleaned the kitchen,, another thing i haven't done in forever,, i don't know what is wrong but emotionally i feel better than i have in a long time i'm in better spirits and i'm more active... if niacin helped in any of that i would try it... hell i have tried it and it's doing me fine, i guess i'll wait and see what the next few days bring...
maybe it's the vitamin b thats helping,you sound like your in great spirits,it's uplifting to hear that.keep posting
Rad.
You sound so good.
I am really proud of you.
Lying on the ground.
yes!
talking to husband.
Yes!
Bathing those in need.
Yes!
you are doing it.
We are doing it.
Joshua From Oregon