Nicotrol Nasal Spray
I started using Nicotrol Nasal Spray last week.  I was on vacation, and found that it really worked to stop my nicotine craving and I did not smoke when I used it.  

During my vacation, I ate a lot of seafood and fresh fruits and vegetables.

Upon my return home, I got really sick.  I woke up in the middle of the night with severe chest and stomach pain, diarrhea, and itching hives on my palms and the soles of my feet.  These symptoms have subsided only a little bit in a week.  I cannot eat anything without stomach pain, bloating, gas, cramping, etc.  Every time I eat, some of it comes back up.  

I called my doctor, and he said I may have a food allergy (shellfish?).  I did have an episode of diarrhea and vomiting last time I ate shrimp/seafood. I wonder if Nicotrol is making me sick or if seafood is making me sick.  Is there any indication that anyone else has had hives or a skin rash while using Nicotrol?  Should I stop using it?  I really don't want to because its the first time in a long time I haven't smoked!