Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Night 2 of not so heavy lortabs withdrawals

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

After I had a c-section, my doctor gave me a percription of 50 vics. After that I had a few injuries serious nenough for more paid meds. Minus the c-section this was the same story for my husband. We finally said this is enough. We are in night 2 not feeling so hot. It had been gradually ending with soboxin, but are now cold turkey. Our adorable 2 yr old has kept us very busy.

We see wondering who long and what to expect for withdrawals. And any I ideas for sleeping. I appreciate all of your advice.
So you were on Suboxone? How long? The withdraws from that can last alot longer than that of tabs.
  Oh on the sleep...You can try some of the over the counter stuff. For alot of people it works. I'm trying the Alteril this time and no luck. Not to say it wont work for you two. I've tried everthing available with little to no luck. This is one of many times detoxing for me and i cant sleep..lol. Best thing you can do is not fight it. You'll make yourself crazy.

Try and stick to one post. it can get confusing with multiple posts. Be patient its late you may not get many responses.
Avatar n tn
We had roughly 5 that we split over the course of 1.5 weeks.
If u were only taking suboxone for a week n a half u two should feel WD from them but u may still have WD from the pain meds. Suboxone builds up in the system when u take it everyday. If u took ur last dose yesterday it should still b in ur system today and tomorrow . Depending on the amount u were taking u should b fine.
Avatar n tn
What should I expect for tonight? I have to work tomorrow and a work trip I have to go on Wednesday. Am I over the hump? We are on day 3. Thank you for all of your help.