Night of day 1
Well, I went and hung out with BF. Remember I told you all he made me a deal. He said that if I made it though today without touching any of the pills I had left, then he would get me a surprise. So, I brought them to his house tonight, he threw then down the toilet and then made me hit flush. I told him it really didn't matter cause I have gone through day one now, and I am not turning back and having to do day one again. Only forward from here. I felt well enough this evening that I could hang out with him and go shopping. It passed the time. I am off work yet again tomorrow to keep fighting to good fight, Now that all my pills have been flushed, I have nothing to even tempt me. I am amazed at the strength I have had to even get this far. I called my source and said no: step 1. I quit on my quit date: step 2. and I flushed the remaining pills:step 3. I have no idea what has come over me. I guess I am just too tired of feeling like the pills run my life. They were fun, but having a life that is drug free and worry free wil be better Day two will undoubtably be tough, but I will hang in there. I will post tomorrow to check in. Thanks for everything so far. I am gonna check out an NA meeting on Saturday.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
495284_tn?1333897642
How great is this!!!  Way to go on hitting the flush button!!!  What a supportive bf you have....Tomorrow get up and move around just like you did today.  You are doing this girl!!!  Proud of you          sara
Comment
Cancel
495284_tn?1333897642
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Night of day 1
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources