Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Night of day 1
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Night of day 1

Well, I went and hung out with BF. Remember I told you all he made me a deal. He said that if I made it though today without touching any of the pills I had left, then he would get me a surprise. So, I brought them to his house tonight, he threw then down the toilet and then made me hit flush. I told him it really didn't matter cause I have gone through day one now, and I am not turning back and having to do day one again. Only forward from here. I felt well enough this evening that I could hang out with him and go shopping. It passed the time. I am off work yet again tomorrow to keep fighting to good fight, Now that all my pills have been flushed, I have nothing to even tempt me. I am amazed at the strength I have had to even get this far. I called my source and said no: step 1. I quit on my quit date: step 2. and I flushed the remaining pills:step 3. I have no idea what has come over me. I guess I am just too tired of feeling like the pills run my life. They were fun, but having a life that is drug free and worry free wil be better Day two will undoubtably be tough, but I will hang in there. I will post tomorrow to check in. Thanks for everything so far. I am gonna check out an NA meeting on Saturday.