Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Norco withdrawl(withdrawal) help with ultram

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I ran out of norco script very early i dont get a filled for a little under two weeks. Yes i have an addiction not crazy but high enough 60mg -80mg  day. I been talking this for quite some time. I did stop for a while and went on subutex which is suboxone. The withdrawls were terrible and ended jumping back on norco because i was not expecting the wd to be so bad. They worse then any norco/vic wd. Anyway it been 32 hours with no norco- Puking running to the bathroom horrible horrible leg pains. You no how it is. I have klonopin ( never ever abused them, not my cup of tea I like being up not down.) I have tramadol and took for the frist time ever yesterday.Didnt feel high or not even aliitle  but it did help the leg pain. I was able to sleep.If i take 100mg for 4 days is there any chance of me having any with drawl from that? I really know nothing about it but it from what i read people say its addicting, it gives them a high, im glad it doesnt make feel that way. I only plan on taking it for 2 more days. has anyone ever done that?
Hello and welcome. I haven't taken tram but I did C/T from 60-80mgs norco and oxy. Taking the tram will only prolong the W/Ds. The klonopin will help, but be very careful. Benzos are b.a.d. The worst of the W/Ds will be over in 4 days IF you stop taking stuff. You shouldn't have additional W/Ds from the
tram (which is an opiate, BTW) for that short of time but again, you're resetting your detox clock by putting more opiates in your body. Many of us here have been through the hell of opiate withdrawal. There is a lot of great information about how to minimize the symptoms, such as the thomas recipe and the amino acid protocol at the bottom of this page. Good luck and take care.
Hi agirl27. I know your pain. I'm tapering off norco right now. I have never taken tramadol before and I'm not sure what it is. I know how it is to take anything to get out of withdrawl (withdrawal) pain. It sure is something terrible to go thru. I was also taking 7-8 10mg norco a day. I've tried cold turkey before and just can't seem to get through it. My doc put me on it 2 yrs ago when my youngest was born due to pregnancy complications. Anyway long story short I became addicted to it. I called my doc 10 days ago and asked her for a weening schedule. She gave me one and called in 90 7.5mg norco. That was supposed to last 6 wks, yeah right they were gone in a week. Well I came across some 5mg vicodins and started to ween myself off. Its been 5 days and I'm down to 15mg a day. It hasnt been easy but easier than cold turkey for me. Its different for everyone I guess. Today I actually has a good day. I had some mild discomfort but all in all not too bad. Tomorrow I'm gonna take 10mg for a couple days then 5mg then none. I know I will have some withdrawl (withdrawal) pain but I hope its nothing like going cold turkey. I have no idea where my will power is coming from but I'ts there and i'm pretty proud of myself. I know I can do it this time. Trust me my brain keeps telling me to take one more pill, just one more but I will no longer listen to my brain. I'm stronger than that. I also take 10mg flexeril and excedrine migraine and it helps me out some, not alot but definitley some. I also take Benadryl at night to help me sleep. I hope you do well. I feel for you. I know exactly how you feel. You are not alone. There are soooo many people hooked on these devil pills. Its so sad!!!!!! I wish you all the best and everyone out there getting off these demons I pray for you.