Nose damaged from coke
Hi im just wondering how damaged my nose is and if it will get worse i did coke for about 5 months sometimes near enough every weekend i stopped doing it maybe 4 weeks ago and im not going to do it again. i did it cause it was there not cause i needed it , my nose wall is abit thin and when i touch it seems abit fleshy there is no hole and the right nose has no damage at all i have stopped but im wondering will my nose get any worse?
Thanks for looking at my problem hope someone can help :)
any help would be great
Everybody is different and it is hard to say if you have had nasal damage.If you have stopped using and are now healing...probably the nose will heal and hopefully no lasting damage is done.
Good for you for stopping and make sure you get aftercare and post here to remain clean.
Yes definitely, everyone is different.  I mean, I've been shoving all kinds of **** up mine for years now and it's in great shape!
It's true everyone is different, but from my experience it's HIGHLY doubtful u did real damage after 5 months of use. I did loads of coke everyday for 5 years and it took a few years before that hole in my nose happened and that wont' heal, but the tissue and pain will. Give it time and you will see a lot of improvement, but do whatever it takes to stay clean now, nose damage is the least of your worries with this drug, the damage it does to the heart and nervous system is the scary part, not the nose. Be strong dude and congrats on that month clean:)
Thanks alot fellas! feel alot better Yes gizzy and how are u coping are u still sniff free? or are u still shoveling stuff up that beek? i think by putting my finger up there and feeling the flesh is enough to keep me clean :)
Congrats on stopping!!