Nyquil and drug testing?
I am in a program called Adult Drug Court and I take random ua's. On Sunday night I had 2 tablespoons of Nyquil. Will this show up in my UA that I took on Monday afternoon? I am 5 foot and weigh 130 pounds. Thank You!
I took cough syrup once that had codeine in it and that DID show up. But it was the codeine. Nyquil has alcohol in it and after a day you should be fine as far as the drug test. I don't think alcohol shows up in drug testing anyway. They look for specific drugs. Alcohol is another test altogether. Good luck.
Thank you so much. I didi the same thing with cough syrup and codine. I got in big trouble for that. The program I am in does every test possible. I know they test for alcohol because I have seen peoplepget into trouble. Thanks again!!
I also got into big trouble. I was on probation with the nursing boards. I ended up losing my license altogether because I failed the drug tests. Now I've been sober for two years and the state boards has told me I can re-instate, but I'm scared to do it and keep putting it off. I guess I'll feel led one way or another!
Sorry, I don't know why that went through twice!