Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Nyquil and drug testing?
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nyquil and drug testing?

I am in a program called Adult Drug Court and I take random ua's. On Sunday night I had 2 tablespoons of Nyquil. Will this show up in my UA that I took on Monday afternoon? I am 5 foot and weigh 130 pounds. Thank You!
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I took cough syrup once that had codeine in it and that DID show up. But it was the codeine. Nyquil has alcohol in it and after a day you should be fine as far as the drug test. I don't think alcohol shows up in drug testing anyway. They look for specific drugs. Alcohol is another test altogether. Good luck.
Blank
Thank you so much. I didi the same thing with cough syrup and codine. I got in big trouble for that. The program I am in does every test possible. I know they test for alcohol because I have seen peoplepget into trouble. Thanks again!!
Blank
I also got into big trouble. I was on probation with the nursing boards. I ended up losing my license altogether because I failed the drug tests. Now I've been sober for two years and the state boards has told me I can re-instate, but I'm scared to do it and keep putting it off. I guess I'll feel led one way or another!
Blank
I also got into big trouble. I was on probation with the nursing boards. I ended up losing my license altogether because I failed the drug tests. Now I've been sober for two years and the state boards has told me I can re-instate, but I'm scared to do it and keep putting it off. I guess I'll feel led one way or another!
Blank
Sorry, I don't know why that went through twice!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...