OBBSESSED!
Well, 13 hrs and still good. I can not believe how obsessed I have become with a ticking clock. Makes time go really slowly and it could be that I am working 12 hour days this week and still sitting at work :) Hopefully I can go home tonight crawl in bed with my daughter and watch a movie and get some sleep. Wake up feeling great opiate free for 24hrs with no WD! One can only dream.
Does anyone know if I can take Tylenol PM while prego?
I'm not sure, however my ob- told me to take Benydryl to relax at night.  i took one-two a night every night.
Hope that helps.
Thank you for the info I will need all the help I can get tonight. I am going to try for the 24 hr mark and see where that gets me. 14 hrs and still feel good...not great, but not bad and that alone is GREAT! Signing off and going home. Will post tomorrow see if I make it 24 hrs. Lord knows I will be counting the min's. Take Care!
I think it's ok to take Tylenol PM while pregnant, especially if you are using it to help you sleep while tapering from opiates.
All you can do is one minute at a time.  Your doing great!
a Baby can give you motivation you may have thought not possible!  You sound like you are determined.  Keep that positive attitude:0)