Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
OMG

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

OMG

did i say i wasn't feeling w/d's.
OMG OMG
i feel like **** i am trying to go down to 8 today.  
i thought maybe i was just going to go thru this without w/d's
i was praying, well what a joke.  i just took one of my girls to school and the other one i have to take in 20 min.

but then i get to take care of my 1 year old.
i hope my husband gets back early today.

i am on the toilet while my baby is laughing and trying to flush his toys.  God I love that baby, it does help when he smiles he so damn beautiful.  

laughfter is the best medicine.

did i mention i have a house full of people tiling my house.  there down stairs they must here the toilet flushing 5 times a minute.  oh what a wonderful day this is going to be.

love
jill

i knew it was to good to be true.  but i am going to try to stay on 8 pills, but maybe longer than 4 days.
i think i will let my body get use to it anyone no how long before that is.
Why not do 10...YOu dropped 4 pills out at a time... This was bound to happen... 10 then 8. Tapering too fast can set you up for failure..
Girl, I'm so sorry.  I don't know, but hopefully it will adjust quickly!  I understand about the whole toilet thing.  IMMODIUM!!!!  It's a miracle drug and not addictive!  :-}

Hang in there.  It will get better.

Rosie
Avatar n tn
For me Tappering was for the birds,  I still had terrible withdrawls.
So I just took my last 5 vicodin and I'm ready for the real deal!
We can do it togather!!
I would say, flush your remaining pills, but I know for me that was just not doable.
I had to run out.  YEA, I'm out!!
Bring it on!

(Someone remind me I said bring it on, tomororw, I may not feel that way!!)
I could never taper either. But, if you can taper, then take it a little slower. I know you want to get finished, but loosing 4 pills can be a drastic drop. I've hear 10 percent every 4 days. That would be about 2 pills...