Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
OPIATE ADDICTION

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

OPIATE ADDICTION

HI ALL,

JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW I RELAPSED AND AM STILL RELAPSING, BUT EITHER TOMMORROW OR THE WEEKEND I PLAN ON TRYING AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND ASSISTANCE IN MY TIME OF NEED, JUST WANTED TO GIVE EVERYONE AN UPDATE, IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH ANYTHING LET ME KNOW, YOU ALL HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH, I WOULD LIKE TO DO THE SAME IN RETURN, I HAVE GAINED QUITE A BIT OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ALL KINDS OF DRUGS OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS AND AM WILLING TO SPEND MY TIME HELPING OTHERS, BECAUSE SEEMS LIKE WHEN IM HELPING OTHERS IN TURN IM HELPING MYSELF, SO JUST LET ME KNOW IF I CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE.

EVERYONE TRYING TO QUIT BE STRONG!!!!!!!
IT WILL GET BETTER, DONT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!
IF YOU RELAPSE START AGAIN!!!!!!!!
DONT LET DRUGS CONTROL YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL AND THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!
i relapsed on tuesday night.  i hate myself for it, but i still want to be clean and so i'm starting over.  hang in there -- we will make it!  have as happy a holiday as you can!
dont hate yourself for relapsing, hate the drug it was the one in control tues night, i know you can do just keep trying, even if you relapse 50 times at least you want to be clean and you are trying it may take some time, but me and you will be clean before you know it

BE STRONG!!
IT IS TOUGH BUT YOU CAN DO IT!!!
IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU I PROMISE!!
JUST LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP YOU ANYWAY POSSIBLE!!!
How long had you been clean when you relapsed? I am on day 4 and I want to take a pill so bad.
How u doing bro I seen ur email online I jst wanted some advice im 21 and been on opiates for 2 years then whem I relized I couldnt kck the pills I moved to methadone bad mistake I was on that for about 4 months and ut seemed like they were just wanting to give me more mgs of methadone and I wanted tk stop but couldnt after all kinds if ups and downs I turned to a rehab out in mexico we there is no in and out ******** ur in and u staying thete with no kinds of meds to help u through the wds I ended up not sleeping for about 35 day and had the worst goosbuumps pain and was not given any nitritonal food since it was mexico and the cost is 169 amonth I did 2 months of prison style rehab made me relize what I had and have I came out early since the program was 4 six months everything seemed ok since the worst part was over or I had thought. I stared smoking weed to get over the erge to do opiates 3 weeks from beign back and I found myself at the pill conect again went on a 3week binge and now I startd the wd prosses again which is not too bad ..but in dont wanna keep beign an addict and I havnt gone to any groups yet what should I do I feel there is no sence in like inless in on something