On day 3 off vicodin what to expect now.????
I got over day 2 it was kinda crappy to say the least i have been writing down everything i am going through so i like have a journal ,well day 2 did suck was on the toilet like 6 times did throw up once found that i could only eat soup with crackers i did take 2 Valium yesterday which really didn't help to munch but wasn't really expecting it to ,so anyway on very little sleep if any had the RLS kind bad but the arm thing was the worst for me last night then was having the hot cold flashes had to at one point get up and move the fan closer to the bed cause i was so hot and as of now not so bad a little pain nothing unbearable so i have been taking this emergen-c drink that u add to water seems to make you feel a little better and give some energy not really an appetite yet but kinda scared to eat in fear of praying to the porcelain god ..but anyway here i am on day 3 and just waiting for the next battle ...What will it be ..Any comment would be greatly appreciated or answers to what may be coming up next .THANK YOU ALL and hope to hear from you soon..
Jeff Congrats one 3 days, you are almost there it usally takes 3-5 days (depending on how much & long you have been using) but it depends on how your body deals with it. So hang in there the w/d nastys should be subsiding. You will make it I and you know you can, I am proud as you should be of yourself your doing great. I will be praying for you.
thank you i appreciate the response i was using like 7 to 8 sometimes up to 10 a day me and a friend and we where snorting them like it was the thing to do, then we finally realized we where not using to get high no more but just to feel normal ,everybody else having fun around us and we sneak off time after time to go sniff some pills it did get bad. it feel great to let this out, i felt like such a dope feign but i guess we really where and now it's time to suffer with these w/d because of what we did to ourselves.. and after going through this i hope i never take a pain killer again if this is what i got to go through to get off them it's just not worth it to take vicodin....they suck....
After you get through w/d you should look into aftercare as the physical w/d is the easy part (I know your saying easy no way) but the harder part to staying clean is the mental part of it. So hang in there and when you feel somewhat better please look into aftercare it will really help you stay on the striaght & narrow. Good luck and I am pulling for you.
well so far it hasn't been so bad for me and my friend we both had some w/d symptoms he had runs today a little in the morning ,i had just the sore arms and legs in the early am but besides that eating was ok for both us today, and all day, all i took was the half Valium both of us split one and we have more just didn't need them, so just to update i had a pretty decent time was board from not being high so we smoked a J but that was it and we got more hungry, but definitely feel life will start being better without snorting stupid vicodin all the time just wanted to thank you to everybody and will keep you posted on the status.