Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
One year sober today!!!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

One year sober today!!!

Hi all.  I haven't been on here for a while but was thinking of lots of you today.  Stopped taking Suboxin 1 year ago today.  Whoohoo!!  This forum was an absolute God send for me while I was fighting the battle.  Thank you all so much!!!  I was on sub for about four years.  Thought it was just making me feel normal.   After a year sober, I assure you, that was not normal.  
Those of you in the battle....  you can do this and I promise you,  it is so worth it!!  
Tags: one year
Congrats on a whole year, that's awesome!!! Many more to come!! Take care.
I remember you...congrats!!! I love how you mentioned that it was subs: people thinks subs are a cure all, and that is not the case!

Yay!
Hey Hey I remember you  congrats on a year clean  I was on methadone for years also thinking I was clean and like you realized that once truly clean  it wasent even close  keep pushing forward and thanks for dropping by and sharing this with us.......Gnarly
Hey Chevy! Grats man! I remember you.  So awesome to hear your success story (thus far)....we're always a work in progress. Lol. Great job, glad you came back to share.  Hugs ((((8))))