Opiate Levels
I have had many surgerys on my shoulder and was struck by a drunk driver and broke my pelvis and femer (sp). I currently have a fake hip and deal with chronic pain on a daily basis.  I see a PM doctor monthly for pain meds.  Well i made a stupid mistake and tried a street drug (H) to c what kind of relief if any i would get and to be honest curiosity got the best of me.  i have only tried it once and havent since.  I didnt think anything of my urine test i took yesterday because (H) would show up as an opiate and i am prescribed opiates, BUT i found out that  the doctor is sending  the test to get the levels of opiate and oxycodone etc.  i kno for sure that its going to show up higher than it should.  Is there anyting that i can say i took that raised my levels so high like morphine or i ate three times my dose of dialated? should i start  looking for a new pain management doc now or anyone ever have this happen? plz help any advice at all would be appreciated.  
Pain management Doctors are famous for doing a full urine screen.  By that I mean they can tell the difference between hydrocodone, Oxycodone, dilaudid, codine, and yes heroin will show up as heroin.  Yes they will be able to tell the levels also.  Unless they loose the sample I would expect a discharge.  There is not any excuse you can come up with. you may try to be honest with the Dr.  Good luck
Were you trying to kill the pain or were you really just curious?  If your prescribed meds aren't covering your pain, they need to address that. If this is addictive behaviour, you need to look at that as well. The PM doctor will most likely discharge you. They are very strict.  Good luck!