Opiate addiction
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyone here helping me and talking me through my addiction and getting off of it. I had been addicted through the years starting in 2000 to VICODIN and Tramadol. I had stopped in 2001 and never did anymore until I had a relapse in 2006 with Tramadol and was in a position where I was scoring it in Mexico for really CHEAP !!!!! I never was able to get rid of my craving and it was just lying in wait. Needless to say I almost killed myself on it this time.
The funny thing was is that I became a christian in 2003 and gave my life to the lord however I lived all these years as a christian in bondage to addiction. I had many addictions other than opiates. On 11/16/2007 my pastor and 2 of the elders from the church came over to my house and prayed for me and I was freed from all of my addictions. I don't crave any of them anymore and I never thought this would have been even remotely possible. Some of the addictions I carried for over 27 years. I just thought that this is the way I was and that I would never be FREE until I died. Boy was I wrong.
I pray for each and every one of you and don't care what religion you guys are because we are not talking about religion here. We are talking about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I pray that you seek him, and he is just to forgive anything you have done and free you from the bondages of any addiction no matter how severe you think they may be or have been. I will not preach here as I only want the name of the true savior to be know by all and he is Jesus Christ.

GOD BLESS

Michael
my brother was freed from meth addiction (for years)miraculously & instantaneously -no withdrawals! now he is busy ministering to others. God bless you !!!!!!11
i was asking about you awhile go, wondering where you were and worrying. so glad to see you pop back in, and with a great update too. Im so happy for you. Keep us posted if you can!