Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Opiate wd

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Opiate wd

Hey all,  I stopped using narcos 7 days ago!  WD was somewhat tolerable besides the first 4 days of feeling like dying.  I followed the Thomas reciepe and think that kinda helped. Still a little groggy but one thing that's a little weird. Ever since I stopped I am always hungry!  While using I could go all day until dinner without eating.  Now if I don't eat something every 4 hours or so I feel like I'm gonna pass out!  Is this normal?  Has anyone else felt this while WD?  Thanks.
i'm going threw the same thing!!!! i'm hungry, i eat and then i'm hungry again like 30 mins later. i think it's just our bodies making up for the lack of and adjusting. i swear  lastnight i ate for two 250lb people lol and i'm only 125lbs. your body will adjust , make sure you're taking vitamin supplements. .all in one vitamin will help your body and mind get back on track.
I am kind of goingthrough a similar thing. I'vebeen taking opiates for 3years and have decided I want quit!!  I've been taking 15-20 pills aday. vicodin and percs. any mg. Icannot seem to shake this habit! Irefuse to try the medications to quit, sub.. methadone... No sense in trading one addiction for another. however, ininterrible pain and in so exhausted!! I know this gets better and I'd never have to go through this again, but Istill have such a huge feeling I want to use! uuggjgh I feel like this is the worst thing I've ever felt!!