Opiates while pregnant
I just found out Im about 12 weeks pregnant and ive been using opiates the whole time, will be baby be ok? Im not a crazy user, like I dont use a huge amount but im def. Scared now! Im into roxi codone and smoke them when I do take them, just I want my baby to be healthy. Will he/she?
Darling, most likely your baby is fine. You need to focus on getting clean.
you need to go see your ob/gyn and be completely honest with them. they will help you. please call your doctor in the morning and speak with them as soon as possible.
Most likely your baby will be fine.  It's really important, though, to talk to your OB/GYN as soon as possible and let him/her know everything.  They're used to hearing this kind of stuff and they'll help you get off it.  If you are using every day, you should not stop CT.  Please call tomorrow so you won't have to worry about this all weekend.  This happens way more often than you could imagine.  Focus on being healthy through the rest of your pregnancy and enjoy this time.  Once you tell your OB/GYN, you'll have a huge weight of worry lifted.  Your doctor will not only help you to stop using but will also give you ways to deal with any cravings you have.  You say you don't use a huge amount but even so, you may find AA/NA helpful for you.
Please get ahold of your OB Asap.  Be totally honest with him/her.  They will help you taper down on these meds and monitor you and the baby.  Do what is right here.  Keep us posted.