Oxy Relapse Signs
Lookink for info on help with a recovering addict. Oxycodone. Any phisical signs of oxy high? I am fearfull of his possible relapse.
Basicly the easiest way to tell if someone is high on opiates is if there eyes are red, glossy looking or if the pupils are dialated. Alot of the times they will either be much more talkative or the opposite and try to avoid everyone who wouldnt approve of what their doing. Any nodding out, slurred speach or if you notice that there spending their money alot quicker than usual, alot of the times the addiction leads to stealing and conning money out of people. Now some people just take the pills, other snort them and some even shoot them up. So obviously if there a snorter they will be doing alot of sniffing trying to clear their nose out. If their an IV user you can look for needle marks or excessive bruising. Theres always home drug test you can get that test for oxycodone specifically, Im not sure if thats an option for you, but you could get one and if he refuses then you know more than likely he using. In the end Im sure you've been around him while he been clean, so most of the time our own gut instincts are the best indicator, gotta trust your gut. Dont be afraid to approach him somewhat politely and just ask if hes using again, you dont want to do it in a confrontational way, but sometimes us addicts feel so guilty about relapse that we actually do want the help its just hard to admit when you've slipped up. Hopefully theres something here that can help you. I was an OC user along with methadone and everyother opiate I coud get my hands on, so I can just look at people and tell if their high or not. Hopefully he hasnt relapsed, if your just concerned about a possible relapse, then getting him some aftercare could really help him. Theres NA meetings, therapist/counselor and alot of addiction centers have group sessions that can benefit us addicts.
TysonRed gave you some good ways to spot a relapse-   The best way is to buy a drug kit at the drug store and say "Honey, I have a realy worry that you have been using again and it may be only my paranoid personality -- BUT, will you please humor me and pee in this cup so I will know for sure and can really trust you and our relationship again.  I am really  trying hard to learn the art of trust but it will make it so much easier if you will help me by doing this."    Or you can come up with your own words -- bottom line is you don't need to fight or go through this ---  If he takes the test, you will know for sure --- If he doesn't take the test, you will know for sure.  Either way you will know for sure -----   that is unless you are one of those he thinks he can badger with the old tired line of  "You don't trust me?"  Then he may give his addicts speech about the importance of trust which is designed to cause you enough guilt so that you back off.  Honey, if you are foolish enough to listen to words, he will lie to you as long as you buy into it.  Wish you all the best.  Please keep posting.  
original poster probably meant to say pupils are constricted... not dilated. Opiates make pupils like pin points even in the dark