PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND...
I have been on suboxone since February I am on 12 mg daily I see my Dr.once a month when I went in June they told me my urine(from May) was negative for suboxone how is this possible I know I take them and I take the exact amount can anyone help me figure out why has this happened to anyone else. This is the first time I've had this happen
Did you ask to be retested?
False positives or false negatives occur all too often so you're not alone. What action did they take at the Dr.'s office? Did they still refill your rx?

You can ask to be retested, as DS said. They could do a blood test. If they retest your urine, be sure you hand it to a staff person and watch them label it with your name and initial it.

It's a shame that people have to take all these precautions but mistakes happen all the time.  I would insist on being retested because having a negative for Subs urine sample could mean you're diverting your medication. You want the record clear on that!