Passion Flower Tea for Minor Opiate Withdrawals?
Has anyone ever tried Passion Flower Tea? I was addicted to opium tea and Percocets (2-3 a day) for over 8 years and am at a week tomorrow! I didn't have nearly the withdrawals most of you posting are suffering with, but am still feeling the irritable legs. I've read that passion flower tea is supposed to help opiate withdrawals (more so nausea and vomiting I guess?) and was just wondering if anyone has tried it?

I'd also like to say what great courage you all have for sticking to your guns and fighting the insane urges to use. You're truly an inspiration...
I have heard it does but never tried it but a good multivitamin is something u should get and for the legs pottasium and magnesium is what helps more than nething also walmart has hylands rls it's an OTC med that helps the rls  

Abritt
As Abritt said get some potassium to take.  Bananas are a great source too.  Hang in there and keep moving forward!!!          sara