Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Pee test for hydrocodone

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Pee test for hydrocodone

I have been taking hydrocodone for years as directed (3-4 7.5 mg/day).  I am in the job hunting process and would like to know how long it will take to clear myself for the drug test?  Please help!

Thanks!
If you have a prescription it is good for 6 months to a year depending on where u live..if taking it as directed just bring your RX with you for the test
lortab takes 24-48 hours. Percecet 5-7 days. If you have a prescription within the last year you should be ok. I don't know if the laws very from state to state but in Utah the
script if valid for a year.