Perc tram then sub
Ill make this quick for you guys and just want to get a straight out answer cause I've done so much research and haven't got a firm answer.
I took my last 5 mg of oxy this morning at 10 then took 2 tram at 3:30. Was wondering when ican start the sub and start my road to bein clean. I've heard you can take subs with tram in any order and I've heard the opposite. So someone PLEASE give me the correct answer!!

Thank you very much everyone and god bless you all
What is the sub Dr. telling you?  I am quite sure they wouldn't allow trams with the subs.
When I was on Suboxone, my doctor treated Tramadol just like an opiate. If a patient had taken Tramadol, he had them wait.
Hi there good luck & I hope you can do this you sound if your ready just do what your doc tells you I dnt know about tramadol but I'd think like methadone you'd wate the 48-72hrs fingers crossed for u
Did you discuss getting off all the meds with your DR. With tapers you still have to face withdraws at some point. They really aren't that bad if you plan ahead and let all these fine folks on here help you.Good luck! Would it not be great to be completely pill free?!?! I can't wait as I just took my last Perc and am going cold turkey as tapering does not woke for ME. Take care!
Just wanted to jump back in here... Your post didn't say what your daily amount is... But I can te you completely from experience that while I am now off of Suboxone, it was HE'LL getting off of. Sub did give me the time to learn to live without drug seeking behavior and to get myself therapy so I don't regret it. However, from the withdrawal standpoint, I would withdrawal ten times over from my Percocet habit than I would do the Sub wd again!

When I first went in to take sub, my doctor said it was a "breeze" to stop taking it. I was definitely misinformed. I always recommend Suboxone for someone who is really in serious trouble with their using and needs stability to get therapy and make hue behavior changes. But too often these doctors are writing sub scripts for patients who are taking 3-4 Vicodin a day and its trading a headache for cancer.

Also a little help with starting, it's really not about the time of being opiate free before taking your first dose. It's about being in withdrawal. You can google the COWS chart and its very helpful. I made sure when I began I waited the full 24 hours though because I was terrified of precipitated withdrawal.

Good luck in your journey!!!
And please excuse my typos... Stupid iPhone.
I  sorry to say that I was taking percs for recreational use :( I know that makes a lot of you mad and I've very sorry. I was taking anywhere between 30mg-70mg a day. It always varried! And I do not have a sub doctor. I hear that subs help people with the  perc wd so I found half of a 8mg strip. I took maybeee 1/6 of the strip this morning at 4am because I couldn't sleep at all. I feel normal today and I know how bad it is to come off subs so I figure if I make this half strip last me at least a week I should be better off then any other way correct? Just need some guidance, I am too young to be this stupid and ruin my life. I truly appreciate all of your words, it reall means the world to me that someone the doesn't even know me actually cares enough to help! Thanks again so much
Will I be fine as far as wd go? Will they be less even with a few days of sub? I just need answers so I know what to expect