Percocet Detox: Day 3
Well I am learning a lot about addiction by now. Withdrawal has been rough, today I experienced some RLS, Dizziness, fatigue, anxiety, decreased appetite, and headache. I am praying for a better day tomorrow with some needed sleep tonight. I am so thankful I have my wife by my side through this, I can't imagine the pain of those going this alone. I am going to my outpatient rehab tomorrow and am looking forward to that. I try to remain positive during this dark time, and it is a real struggle. Thank you all for the support and kind words shared here. You are truly making this a little easier for me :)
Glad to see you are  hanging in there. What sort of things do you do at the outpatient rehab?
So Far I have only visited the Rehab once and they did a complete evaluation on me. Asked me every question in the book! Tomorrow I have an appointment where I will have some therapy and learn how to cope with the mental part of the addiction. My prayer is that I can be a support to others going thru this as well.
Welcome and congrats.  Hang in there, you'll be turning a corner soon.  It's a lovely blessing to have your wife support you so.  Keep reading and posting when you can.  Did you check out the Thomas recipe at bottom of the page to help you through w/d's?  You can do this, prayers out.
I am so happy you are getting therapy. that's a huge step in the direction. Keep up the good work!!!
If be interested to know how your outpatient treatment goes. If you wouldn't mind letting me know, that'd be great.
I have 11 days today off hydrocodone!! Woohoo!
Keep it up!
Awesome work on the 11 Days clean!!! I will definitely report back after my session today, It is at 10AM Eastern Time. Today is the start of day 4 for me with no Percocet, and I'm not turning back.
You are doing fantastic.  I hope you're feeling a little better today.