Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Percocet withdrawal cold turkey-will one half a Percoet 10 restart my w...

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Percocet withdrawal cold turkey-will one half a Percoet 10 restart my withdrawal from the beginning?

withdrawal from Percocet can i take one half to stop withdrawal symptoms or will I have to start over again and step one of the withdrawal when that wears off?
yup, you'll start all over again, whats the point??
plus you may not even feel it. you have to want what is waiting on the other side, and believe me, it's there. please hang in there. prolonging the agony only makes you feel like a failure. stopping is stopping. you want your life back, yes?
I thought it would make the withdrawal less severe.  I was taking 10-15 Percocet 10 and stopped suddenly.  
I was taking a similar amount---I went ct--------taking 1/2 will lead to many more-----you have to know you will get better but it will take a few days of bad funk before you start feeling better---------You can do it if I did------Best regards, Jon
dude, I was taking 25 perc's a day, and quit cold turkey, im on day 16 and feel great, you are only gonna restart the process and drag it along, the agony is gonna be there for 3 to 5 days, but it gets better everyday, just hang in there, but YOU have to want this, I set myself up with this board a week in advance to get ready to quit, you have to want it, its better on this side dude
Eff a pill! I'm on day 3 of withdrawal actually dont feel to bad. You can do it!!
Thanks the encouragment.
dont do it im on day 9 and feeling better all the time stay strong your almost there they are the devil and besides 1/2 perc isnt gonna do squat except make you feel guilty stay strong and if ya got em in the house flush them before you come up with a better reason to take it the physical wds arejust about done its your head playing games with you now take care and God bless Free....
Many of us have kicked this cold turkey. Don't prolong it by taking more. You can do this.
Hang in there. Look at the Health Pages here at the top of page. Thomas Recipe may help.