Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Pill strenth comparison chart

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Pill strenth comparison chart

I have seen a comparison chart on pill strenth posted here before and I cant find it. Its showed what a mg dose of one opiate strenth is compared to another. (ie..20mg of ?  = ? mg of methodone or ?, etc.....
   My sister is trying to get clean by doing a taper. She is currently taking methodone. Its her drug of choice and she obvisoly cant taper with the methodone. Has tried and fails. And the w/d's are too brutal for her to go C/T.
Thanks,
-dez
This is the one I use..
http://www.medcalc.com/narcotics.html