Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Pink Cookies

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Pink Cookies

Does anyone know what "pink cookies" are?  Possibly methadone???  Thanks.
I've heard of other "pinks", but not pink cookies....the only thing I do know, thanks to the urban dictionary, is something else that pink cookies refer to, but it's not a drug.  Sorry.  Why do you ask?  
I've heard of methodone being referred to as "pink wafers". I'm 27 days off of methodone.I personally refer to it as "pure evil".Stay away from metodone.Just my opinion.
you prolly are talkin bout done theres pink - liqued and then theres also a waffer thats pink and kinda big i could see somone callin um cookies ive only seen um once but yeah
Why do you ask?  Do you mind answering that question?
Never heard of that term being used for methadone? I used to take the wafers, they were white then as I began my taper I switched to the pink liguid, whatever it is, Id toss it! Penelope