Praise report
Im on day 5 of weaning off of methadone.  I'm only down to taking 5 mg a day.  The 3 rd day was BAD!  But today I'm actually cooking and cleaning and singing praise songs w my two beautiful boys!! I may not be completely out of this boat yet!  But feeling very very hopeful That Everything will be just fine.  I'm sure there will be ups and downs.  But that's Life!!  
Just wanted to share a few awesome songs that I've been listening to.....
Jesus in disguise by Brandon Heath
Holy Spirit by Jesus culture.

Hope to help someone keep their spirits up and don't give up!!   We can all do this!!!  
Hi there , congrats on getting down on the methadone, I am in the same boat, currently at 7mgs from 130mgs 3 years ago. I have been going super slow, dropping 1mg every 10-14 days. Once we get down to these low doses we have to be careful and take the time our body needs to adjust to the drops. I have researched this a lot,and found that going right down to 0mgs is best, although others have jumped off at higher doses. I am going to play it safe and go right down to nothing, then quit. What is your plan and how high a dose were you at ?
Thanks!  Glad to hear someone is in the same boat.  My usual intake was about 10-20 mg a day   So I gues I would say 15 mg.  
Just had enough w being in bondage to this crap.  Didn't realize how strong this stuff really was!!  But u have a good plan.  Think I'm going to do slow taper like u.  Sounds like a good plan.  Just ready to live my life clean!!  
Sounds like you are doing great!!  Keep up the good work!!!  
Just curious.  How are u doing that.    I am
Currently taking a half of a 10 mg.  fFrom there do u just break it evenly to get a little less each time??
Hi there, my methadone comes in liquid form so I just measure it out myself, obviously you are on the tablets, that would be a lot harder to figure out. I guess different doctors dispense it differently, or maybe it just has to do with where you live. Take care and please feel free to message me anytime at all, I would be happy to hear from you!