Pretty bad cravings....
I am clean 1 week today but am still having pretty signifcant shoulder pain.  I am doing heat, ice, OTC heat patches, advil but not relief.  I keep on thinking about the stupid pills I feel because I am constantly reminded with the pain.  Any recommendations anyone have?
WHATEVER YOU DO DONT DO THE PILLS! You are stronger than that, youve aleady gotten thru a whole week! keep on doin the heat and ice...rotate them. and also maybe u can get some high dosed motrin from your doctor..or just take ib profen like clock work. keep a stong mind u can do it. whats the shoulder pain from. just please dont substitute one drug for another! let me know if i can help!
Nooooooo Indiana, don't give in,,,,please boo, don't give in.  I feel ya pain, I promise I do....I'm craving too, but today is day 9 for me, and it only gets easier.  I promise even at day 9 it's much better.  Please don't give in.  I know you have no energy to exercise, but do stretches, it helps with the aches and pains, yes take some motrin or IBprobein, aleeve, anything but the pills.  I know they talk to you, but talk back and say no way, out of the question.  make sure you eat good and healty, drink some boost, long hot showers or long warm baths, lay in the morning sun, that made me feel better.  
You are awesome. Your words to Indiana are inspiring. I am in a personal struggle right now. I needed to hear what you said, in a selfish way, for myself. G/L to both of you. that's what this forum is all about. I have never found a kinder group of people with such a monkey on their back that are decent. Usually abusers and recovering folks are not kind people, you and this forum of good "down to earth" folks have proved that wrong to me.
thx again
-Dez
j34
You are worth it!!. Sometimes it is all I can do is just take one second at a time!. When all the bad stuff lifts and you will see and FEEL clearer, it is something so profund that it is healing all the way around. I love being clean and living life on it's own terms,I can't even believe  I said that but that is what happens in living clean. My worst day clean I wouldn't trade it for anything.Remember there is always somebody willing to listen or bounce a few thoughts on so reaching out is the best thing for me I find.Easy does it.