Aa
A
A
Close
1765426_tn?1323524382
Prozac + Oxycodone = Negative Reaction for me
Kicking log day 10:
After a very negative interaction with prozac, I had to cease 20mg oxycodone cold turk. Bad thing for me, couldn't wean down because if the adverse reaction which seems to have made my w/d longer resulting in  fatigue, insomnia, horrendous migraines, restlessness, fever, nausea, and  stage 4 - terminal  RLS.  Have decided to cut off my legs, but am now sure best way to do so. I am thinking maybe a circular saw, but fear that might leave me with soreness. Perhaps a cleaner way would be guillotine or rail car. Was wondering if anyone else has had a similar reaction with Prozac and Oxycodone?? Just spent 40 bux on pepto, hyland's, excedrin (migraine and pm.) Nothing really helping. How bout some cabernet?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Have you heard about Hylands restful legs to help you with RLS ,
and drinking plenty of fluids. You have more time than I..just passing on what I've been told. I think you can get at GNC?

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Sorry..I read the other post that was started in 2009. Anyway, you do have Hylands..I hope you get some reprieve soon.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1700643_tn?1348985292
RLS is rough if the highlands isnt helping I can only think of hot baths.Can u drink wine on w/Prozac?If so I would say give it a shot.btw I used excedrin for my headaches but it has a lot of caffiene in it which may makes the RLS worse.Not sure just a thought.
Comment
Cancel
1700643_tn?1348985292
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1765426_tn?1323524382
Thank you all. just took an epsom salt bath.  not much there. I actually think the hylands has made it worse if that is possible. sux 2 be me.
Comment
Cancel
1765426_tn?1323524382
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
1765426_tn?1323524382
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Prozac + Oxycodone = Negative Reaction for me
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources