Question about tapering....
I've always wondered this.....
do people recommend tapering for safety reasons ( I know that is wise to do that with *certain* drugs) or does it actually make the w/d milder?  OR does it actually prolong the w/d time?  I've always been curious about this.  I'm doing a FAST taper so it's sure not helping much at all....I thought it might make it a bit easier.  :o\
some say it helps....i think it drags it out longer what the heck it's 3-4 the quick way or 7-10 the taper way there all W/D I perfere biting the bullet and getting it over the quick way the sooner it's over the better !!!!!! mabey thats just me.....ps i've done this many many times this one being the last !!!! day 11 and counting
From what I`m seeing, it depends what you are on. Like I`m on methadone, which has a long half life, like suboxone. The withdrawls last a lot longer because of the time it takes to leave your system. I am doing a fairly slow taper myself so that when I do jump, my body won`t crave such a large amount. I would rather wd off .5mg than to wd off 40mg. I`m tapering 2.5mg a week now and am ready to go down to 17.5mg tomorrow. It seems like every other day is bad. Still, I think it depends on what you are on, how long you have been on it, and how bad you want off it. Good luck.
I am be confused on the dosage.  I am taking the films not the pills.  I am on 1 8mg film per day.  I split it into 3 parts and take at same time everyday.  I was at 1 1/2.