Question about tramadol help with w/d ?
Hey i was just reading a post and person mentioned that tramadol helped with w/d is this true and what are the risks im 7days clean now but i do have 30 50mlg tramadol i got from my doc a long time ago and they did nothing for me as far as pain and as sad as it is for me to say this i didnt feel any kind of high from them and the doc told me to take them with the perks for breakthrew pain but like i said they did nothing for me so if i take them to ease watever w/d im still having what are the risks and will it ruin my sobriety ?
I ran out of norcs in Mexico and was going through it pretty bad... achy/sick/sweating/crying... and found a pharmacy and bought some Tramadol... i took three of them... i think a total of 150mg (not too sure though) and within a few hours, i felt better.. my symptoms stopped for a while... and got me through until i got back home. I too did not feel any high from them and found them to be a God send to help with withdrawals... although what I read you can get addicted to them too.. I'm sure they would have helped me overcome my norco abuse, had I wanted to stop at the time.
please dont "risk it"...you've made it this far...keep on keeping on.

one thing an addict will do is trade addictions...and i've seen alot of ppl addicted to tramadol.

THEY ARE HIGHLY ADDICTIVE let me tell you the wd from trams makes hydro wd look like a picnic .It my DOC do not use it for a wd method that's not whats it for .There are other meds like clonidine and muscle relaxant will help and not open you up for another addiction
I am currently trying to taper myself off Tramadol.  I have been on it for 3 years now.  Many doctors clain Tramadol is not addictive, WRONG!  Personally, I have only ever been addicted to Tramadol so I am not sure what w/d symptoms are like for other drugs, but w/d from Tramadol is BAD!  If I were you, I would not risk it by using Tramadol.  Have you tried the Thomas Detox Receipe?  I have heard great things about it.  I am going to give it a try when I get my tapered dosage down a little more.  Good luck to you:)  
Ah Tramadol the poopoo drug that doesn't do shrat! WRONG!! Tramadol is better that Morphine for one thing and one thing specifically Kindel Stones.. Thank God for Tramadol while I was passing El Capitan...