Question about withdrawl
I have taken 4-6 hydrocodones for the last 2 years.  I have no true exscuse for my usage, but its a habit I want to kick.  I am on day 2 of being clean, and truthfully other than anixety and almost no sleep, I really havent suffered any other issues.(Well I feel incredibly bored as well)  My question is at a low dose such as I was taking, how much longer will my sleep be disrupted.  I alitterally got mabe an hour last night, then felt as if I was "wired up" and couldnt sleep at all.  I obtained some xanex today, will this help with my sleep?  Basically I just want to know how long my sleep will be affected.
First..if you have a problem with narcotics Xanax isn't the best way to go. It is also very addictive so you don't want to switch one addiction for the other. Not saying you would but just to be on the safe side. Luckily your use wasn't too excessive but you did use for 2 years so you will get some withdrawal symptoms and problems sleeping is a big one. I am 68 days clean today and I still have sleeping issues..pretty bad ones at that. That being said I did have a very serious addiction for 13 years so I'm just starting out myself. Just know its normal and there isn't a timeline for it...sorry...hope you get some zzzz's soon!