Quick question about Ultra/tramadol??
Is Ultra (is that right?) also tramadol? And if so, is it an opiate? Also want to know if I take some, on day 4 here, if it will take off the edge and NOT make me go back to day 1 if I take them for a few days?? Any advice or help is appreciated. Thanks!! And hope all are doing well out there that are struggling with this addiction.
Its called Ultram, and yes its the same as Tramadol.  Yes its an opiate..  I've never taken it so someone else will have to answer the rest.But at day 4 I wouldnt take a opiate.

Ultram is a synthetic opiate that many on here have become addicted to very quickly. You are on day 4 and that is so close to feeling better anyway. You should be feeling good in a day or 2. Doing the Trams will prolong your detox. Please try to hang in there and you will be so glad that you did real soon. Good luck and congratulations on day 4. Corey