Quick response please
Filled rx's one is antibiotic I know is ok the other Is a cough med called sildec pe-dm.   Don't know what's in it and don't want to take it if contains any narcodics.  Ty very much
I'm not familiar with the cough medicine.  I suggest calling the pharmacy and talking to the pharmacist. Let them know your situation so they can help you get the right meds.  Thanks for asking!!!
Lol why didn't I think of that???  Thanx punkin... Some times common sense is not common at all.  
Yeah, the pharmacist ought to be able to tell you if there are any conflicts inbetween the meds :)
Left a vm... I'm just gonna pass on it, after all why is it an rx cough syrup? Probably has codiene in it.  Just my guess.  I'll stuck to the OTC tussin, just to be safe
Just for anyone that wants to know it def has codiene in it.... Dumped it in the toilet! Ty again my friends(:
Ya know I've seen a lot of post on here about drs being idiots and all and I have to agree sometimes. Why would I tell him I do not want dalaudid in my iv or any other effin narcotic then he prescibed something with codeine WTF????
Really makes u wonder doesn't it?
I work in the medical field and by and large, docs are more concerned with their vacations, marriage, mobile home, grandkids, fishing/golfing......etc.  In fact, my boss is in his office talking to his stylist right now.   grrr!
They say certain pills aren't addictive.  I say anything we take over a long enough period of time can be addictive.  Hello, I'm punkinhead and I'm addicted to peanut butter and my life has become unmaangeable.  LOL!!!
Glad to see some ppl on here have a great sense of humor.   I'm a if I don't laugh about it I WILL cry kinda girl.  So I try to find a little humor
just to lighten the load.   Even with this battle good luck to alll and lots of (((((((((((((X)))))))))))))
From what I have always heard, laughter is the best medicine and I agree with that wholeheartedly.  I am with you, we have to laugh...even with this battle.
Peace and congrats on your strength -