Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Quitting Hydrocodone - Day 7

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Quitting Hydrocodone - Day 7

So I'm coming up on a week now and I figured I would update you all with my current whereabouts.  Still have the runs, more sweating than usual (armpits) to the point where it gets my shirt wet.  I believe this is a side-effect of the anxiety and will go away within a few months.  Every morning I wake up feeling pretty depressed and have to drag myself out of bed, but after an hour or so that usually goes away.  I had the strangest dream last night, in which I relapsed, and it felt so real, too!  When I woke up I was so relieved that it was just a dream.

I can't believe it's already been a week.  Time really goes by fast, and I am well on my way to making a full recovery!  And again, I can't thank you guys enough for your support it's helped me so much this past week. Kudos.
Avatar n tn
One week!

WOOHOO.

Congrats to you!

Keep it going!
Thank you!  I will I'm still going strong and never looking back!