Quitting hydrocodone and stomach pain
My name is Eddie and i hope i can find people here that have gone through what i am going through right now. I will try to keep it short....

I hurt my back (bulging disc) in 2003 which gave me a lot of pain in my legs, i  was put on hydrocodone 10mg 6-8 a day for almost 2 years, after which time my body became accustom to the meds and rendered them ineffective. I was then given methadone for a short time to try and help me quit, which i did about a year and a half ago. Since i stop taking the medication all together i have had stomach pain almost everyday, at times excruciating. I saw a  gastroenterologist and it was his opinion that the stomach pain i have now is the result of taking the hydrocodone for so long. Has anyone else been through this? Or heard of this? Please help
the opiates slow down our intestinal tract operations.  Once we stop the drug, our bodies try to adjust and speed it up.  Thats all I can figure is going on.  But if you are ona different opiate I am not sure what the deal is.  Duchess is very knowledgeable about these things.  She would probably know.
No, i am not on anything anymore. I quit them all together about 1 year and a half ago, that's when the stomach problems started. Who is Duchess? How might i contact them? Thank you for fast reply!
tylenol in vast amounts, can cause stomache probs...
i would if it doesnt stop..go to the dr and have it checked..tylenol can cause stomach erosion..kinda why even tho i let myself have the **** way overloaded for yrs and yrs..i won't let my kids..silly huh..anyway..