Quitting tabs
First i have been on Tabs for almost seven  years. Now maybe when I first started taking them, I did it like the Dr. said. However that didnt last very long. I was a very large and strong man. I started  with 1/10mg/500 3xdaily. From there it went downhill. By downhill I mean 6 years later I was taking 40 10mg/500 lortabs a day. To be honest that was a slow day. I would not be surprised if I took 60 a day. Not only that I would get fentynal 75mg and wear them while I was taking large amount of lortab. For one I dont know how some of those nights did not kill me, I even remember seeing the earlier signs of od, and I would just go to bed. I am now 21 day clean. Am still waiting for those they will get easier days. I am almost to the point where I want to give up on the RLS. My only savior is the fact, I dont feel like taking any, also i am not missing them either. I have noticed stuff i used to love, I love again, and smile and laugh again. If you take any thing away from this. The quitting is a long process, and it is tough, but if you just clear you mind of the drug, and focus your thinking, I am making it you can make it. Just remember its the longest road in the would.
God bless you on your 21 days clean. You've been through a lot!

Don't give up on the RLS! A daily walk or two, a hot bath before bed w/epsome salts. Get Magnesium tabs if you you dont have them already. Start ASAP. I may be wrong but I think the RLS is an inbalance of opiates in our outer extremities while the rest of our body doesn't have as much toxins anymore. I had RLS in both arms and legs. It WILL go away. I've been clean for 8 months and I still take my Mag tab every morning.

Keep on keeping on! You will get through this.